On April 27th berthing and more was provided for the Brazilian Navy Vessel “Iguatemi”. As you may know, Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. acts as Ship agent for different global and regional shipping lines and other project related charter vessels. This Brazilian vessel had 35+ people on board, for which they have also coordinated provision (food & drinks supplied).
The Brazilian Navy Ship Iguatemi is the second ship from Suriname’s southern neighbor to visit Suriname within 1 year.
In august last year Suriname already had a visit from the ship Bocaina for which they performed the same services such as:
- Arrange pilotage for arrival and departure of the vessel.
- Ensure that the vessel is facilitated at the Drs. Jules Sedney Haven (Nieuwe Haven)
- Keep customs informed about which persons will enter the port.
- Arrange access for the participants and members of the Chapel at NV HavenBeheer.
- Coordinate provisioning (having supplied food & drinks)
Did you know? Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V. offers Hub services through their partner network specifically designed to provide a Single Point Contact for owners/ Charterers for their Operational, Financial & Administration requirements across the Latin American/ Caribbean continent.
Read more: https://lnkd.in/eZS_U4KM
Integra Marine & Freight Services N.V., based in Suriname, your Integrated Logistics Partner!
Van ‘t Hogerhuysstraat 13-15,
Phone: (597) 427687
Foto Bron: Integra Marine